Looking for a pair of tough leather work gloves?
Titan Survival certainly has a pair ready for duty.
I got a chance to test out the Titan Survival Leather Work Gloves and here is how well they worked.
First off before I start this review what does Titan Survival say about these leather work gloves? Check this out:
The TACAMO® Leather Work Gloves for Men and Women are made of 100% premium cowhide, and are designed to be both comfortable and durable. With a reinforced leather palm patch and fingertips, these leather gloves provide excellent protection against rough terrain and tough work environments.
- DESIGNED TO FIT PERFECTLY – These 100% cowhide gloves are true to size and should fit tight initially. As you begin to use these gloves for tasks around the house and in the outdoors, the leather will begin to stretch and conform to the unique shape of your hands. The breaking-in period typically takes a few hours, but you will be very happy with the result in the end.
- LIKE A TIGHT FIT? Use the provided sizing chart below when ordering.
- PREFER A LOOSER “FARM FIT”? Go up one size when ordering.
- RELIABLE HAND PROTECTION – Our leather work gloves fit both men and women, and are abrasion and tear-resistant, guarding your hands against rugged terrain and harsh work environments.
- COMFORTABLE, SECURE GRIP – These leather work gloves have both a reinforced leather palm patch, as well as fingertips. Experience unparalleled dexterity using power tools, hand tools, and conquering various DIY projects around the home.
- BUILT TO LAST – Crafted from premium grain cowhide leather, our heavy-duty work gloves help ensure your overall work safety. Feel confident using these gloves for work – whether you’re chopping wood, pruning branches, or repairing your car, they’ll do you right.
- SIMPLE DESIGN FEATURES – Our cowhide leather work gloves boast integrated D-rings and a carabiner for storage, and cinch-style pull strings around the wrist for adjusting the perfect fit. These leather work gloves are available in Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large.
- MATERIAL: 100% Natural-Grain Cowhide
- COLORS: Field Yellow
- SIZES: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
First off the heavy duty construction of the Titan Survival Leather Work Gloves is incredible. There is double thickness of leather in the major usage areas for protection. The lanyard D-ring supplied keeps the gloves near where you need them most to grab quickly. Attach them to your pack, tractor, ATV, or just about anywhere!
Stitching is perfect and the gloves are briar proof when it came time to trim back some unruly black raspberry bushes on the property. They also worked great for hand protection while cutting shooting lanes during my preparations for this year’s deer season.
Size wise if you want a perfect fit go with Titan Survival’s sizing chart on their website. If you want a pair of quick on and quick off gloves order a size up. For review I chose the tighter fit of the sizing chart recommendations.
Save your skin and let the Titan Survival Leather Work Gloves take the brunt of your work.
I also tested the Titan Survival Leather Work Gloves while casting lead bullets where skin protection is an absolute must. They worked great for that application and were comfortable to work in with no problems.
Do you like articles about the outdoors? You can follow him @ericthewoodsman on Twitter, The Classic Woodsman on Facebook, and @theclassicwoodsman on Instagram, The Classic Woodsman, and The Classic Woodsman YouTube Channel.